Marketing podcast with Jeffrey Shaw
On this episode of the Channel Strip Marketing Podcast, I interview Jeffrey Shaw. Jeffrey He is an experienced speaker and small business consultant. It helps freelancers and small business owners take control of their businesses in seemingly uncontrollable circumstances. He is also the author of Career Life: Business and Personal Development Strategies that Create Sustainable Success.
Self-employment means more than just hiring oneself. It is an option to challenge yourself to grow personally while building a business. As we develop ourselves, we level up – we are able to achieve more success. What freelancers need are business and personal development strategies to reach and maintain this success. In this episode, Jeffrey Shaw shares his holistic approach to achieving sustainable success and the self-employed.
Questions to ask Jeffrey Shaw:
- [1:55] The term “self-employed” was viewed differently – has the perception changed now?
- [4:36] In your mind, what is self-employment, and what space are you trying to carve out?
- [11:20] What is your approach to personal development based on your own experience?
- [14:01] When you work with the small business owners and self-employed you work with, where do you usually see people fall?
- [16:01] What is the system of independent work that you mentioned?
- [19:02] What are some traits and habits that you can identify that really serve the people trying to balance and build this ecosystem?
- [22:22] What are some of your thoughts on self-employed individuals regarding hiring them to do work for you?
More on Jeffrey Shaw:
More about Channel Bar Marketing Consultants Network
Like this show? Click and give us a review on iTunes, please!
HubSpot Podcast Network and Wix bring you this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast.
HubSpot Podcast Network It is the audio destination for business professionals seeking the best education and inspiration on how to grow a business.
Wix is the industry’s leading e-commerce platform with a powerful, future-ready and customizable solution for business-oriented merchants. Wix eCommerce is the complete solution for entrepreneurs, multi-channel retailers and brands who want to successfully launch, operate and scale their online stores. Go to Wix.com/ecommerce today and join over 700,000 active stores selling worldwide with Wix eCommerce.
7 steps to expanding your consulting practice without adding overhead
My network of channel strip marketing consultants has helped me grow my business more than once 40% in the last 12 months. ~ Michael Quinn – Michael Quinn Agency, Fargo, ND