Best Instagram Growth Tools
You’ll be forgiven for thinking it’s easy to build loyal and successful followers on Instagram.
Although it used to be back today, the influx of people using Instagram means there is now more competition, which naturally makes it difficult to see.
There are a lot of people to compete with, and it’s surprising if anyone does so well anymore. However, there are some ways to outsource your post, which will definitely increase your chances of success.
Let’s take a look at Jolligram.
What is a joligram?
Joliegram, just out of the gate, is transparent about their service, which is definitely a point in their court. They say on their homepage that they are a bot – a lot of these types of companies are trying to hide that.
Now, the downside to this is that the bot can suspend or ban your account if the work they are doing on your behalf ends up being highly unwanted. You don’t want to be in a situation where you have been red flagged by Instagram. Let’s look at them more closely and decide whether you should use them or not.
First, let’s look at the pros:
- secure site: We were surprised here to see Joliegram bothered to secure their website using https. Usually, companies like this that have become popular for a while before they run out or get banned by Instagram don’t bother investing in https – it’s too much money for them. So this definitely makes us feel more confident about Joliegram.
- Visual Pricing: If you scroll down a bit on the homepage – which we don’t like very much – you will find their pricing. We’d rather have them create a brand new page for their pricing and unplug them completely, but we can’t have them all. At least their prices are upfront and honest, and they are less likely to end up charging you more on the right track.
Now for the negatives:
- FAQ and help page: This is a key feature of companies like Joliegram because it means they are prepared, honest and transparent about what they do. Unfortunately, we can’t find anything like this on their website, which could mean that they are not very proud of what they do.
- 24/7 assistance: We couldn’t find anywhere we could chat with this company outside of business hours. If you are running an online service like this one, it is imperative that you make yourself available for customer inquiries and feedback at all times of the day or night – especially if you have overseas customers.
- Email and phone form: We couldn’t find the phone and email form anywhere. This is something you usually fill out when you sign up for a service, meaning the company can be held liable to you for fulfilling the end of the deal. If you can’t find something like this, then there’s a good chance the company won’t be around for much longer than necessary.
- Real Reviews: At this point, it comes as no surprise to us to find a complete lack of any kind of real customer feedback on the Joliegram website. They are either too new to the company that they get any valid reviews from real customers, or their service is bullshit, and they don’t plan to stay any longer.
- Certified payment: This is one of the most important features a business selling something online should have – a safe way to pay for it online. They should be responsible for maintaining the security of your personal information, and if they are unable to do so, you should not share it with them.
Is Joligram a scam? Is Joligram safe?
In general, we do not think that Joliegram is safe to use.
Although they made sure to be honest from the start which we can appreciate, everything else about their website is a complete disappointment.
They haven’t bothered to invest any time or money to make themselves look like a legitimate business, which means they’ll most likely be gone before they can deliver the value of the first week of engagement.
Goligram Alternatives And How It Compares
We do not recommend Joligram.
Coupon / Joligram discount code