Best Instagram Growth Tools
Marketing your business on the Internet is not easy. While there are many different ways you can do this across countless platforms, that doesn’t mean it will be successful overnight.
You have to put in the beginning the challenging arenas, which include continuous strategic engagement. Platforms like Instagram require constant engagement with your existing and potential followers, which can take a long time. However, there are third-party companies that can help you with this post.
However, not all of them deserve to be joined. Let’s take a look at one of them and see how they check it out.
What is InstaZeus?
InstaZeus is an Instagram online marketing company that specializes in working with your Instagram account to build your engagement.
Their services range from buying likes and followers in bulk to assigning you a 24/7 “helper” to do the post for you. However, our suspicion was raised after looking at their website, and led us to believe that they are nothing more than an Instagram bot, which engages you through bots.
While not all Instagram bots are bad, they have certainly faced setbacks, including risking the reputation of your accounts. Let’s give them a review.
We’ll start with the positives first:
- Visible prices: We are glad to see that InstaZeus has taken care to create a separate page for their pricing. They’re all laid out in an easy-to-read format and tell you exactly what you’re paying for each one. Each price point is a starting price point, and does not state whether you will pay a one-time payment or a monthly subscription.
Now, we’ll cover the negatives:
- secure site: Unfortunately, it seems as if InstaZeus has outdone itself when it comes to its website. They were so excited to tell you their different prices that they forgot to https secure their site and URL. This means that any information you share here is at risk of being hacked.
- FAQ and help page: While InstaZeus has quite a bit of information on their homepage regarding what they do and how they do it, they don’t explicitly have a secondary page consisting of FAQs to help you get to know them a little better before you commit.
- 24/7 support: Interestingly enough, InstaZeus claims to have 24/7 customer support for its clients – but we couldn’t find this anywhere either. They make an email message form that you can fill out and send to them, but we highly doubt you’ll get an instant response from this.
- Real Reviews: InstaZeus tried to be smart with his “real” reviews. They have taken screenshots of Instagram Pages on Instagram showing an increase in likes and follows. However, they have hidden the names of these accounts, which is the equivalent of not attaching a name to the review. We would not trust these reviews in nature and have to assume for now that they are fake.
- Email and phone form: When we tried to buy an InstaZeus service, we realized they didn’t have an email and phone form for us to fill out. This is an important level of accountability that companies like these must have with their customers. It’s a shame they didn’t even bother to include it.
Is InstaZeus a scam? Is InstaZeus safe?
The biggest thing we didn’t like is that InstaZeus claims to be a marketing activist, yet it’s nothing more than another Instagram bot. Again, while we’re not completely against bots, we strongly advise being careful when using them and we don’t like the fact that InstaZeus hasn’t been honest about this.
In conclusion, we don’t think InstaZeus is safe to use with your Instagram and recommend you look elsewhere.
InstaZeus Alternatives and How It Compares
We do not recommend using InstaZeus.
InstaZeus coupon / discount code