Best Instagram Growth Tools
If you use Instagram enough, you will know that one of its most important features is the fact that it is a community.
When you are part of a community, the more you give, the higher your revenue, and Instagram is exactly the same. Sharing is the best thing you can do to promote your Instagram and get people’s attention. However, this is not easy – in fact, the interaction can be time-consuming and mundane.
That’s why you should outsource your partnership to a company. Let’s review one of these companies.
What is social increase?
Boost Social is an automated Instagram company that helps automate and simplify your post.
It says that your Instagram can be increased in size so that you attract hundreds, if not thousands of new followers. They also claim to be the most powerful Instagram growth platform in the world, which is a bold statement to make.
There is a risk that they are nothing more than a generic bot, which should be avoided for all intents and purposes. However, it can still be worth checking out, so let’s give them a review and see how they do.
Review to increase social
We’ll start by mentioning the positives:
- secure site: We’re happy to see that augmenting Social can identify one of the most important security features a website can have. Having a secure https website means that not only will potential customers be able to find you easily on Google, but you’ll also be able to store your customers’ information securely so you don’t run the risk of being stolen.
- Visible prices: Yazeed Social has made sure all of their prices are visible and available for you to look at so that you can have good control over what will set you back before you commit to anything. However, what we don’t like about this feature on the social augmentation website is that they just added it to the bottom of the home page, instead of creating an entirely new web page for them.
Now, we’ll go over the negatives:
- FAQ and help page: Unfortunately, Social augmentation program didn’t bother to include a FAQ page where potential customers can get an idea of what they might offer as a service, as well as other common questions asked by other people. Either they don’t have a large enough database yet to know what these FAQs are or they are lazy about levels of accountability with the customer.
- 24/7 customer assistance: Of course Social Boost won’t have their customer support team to be around any time of the day or night if you need technical support if they can’t view the FAQ page on their website. This is another necessary feature if you are running a subscription business online.
- Email and phone form: Companies like Social Boost often have only one goal – to get your money back as fast as possible. This means that their lack of accountability continues to not include a phone and email form to fill out when you commit to anything. If they do not have your data in the database, they do not have to inform you of any changes.
- Real Reviews: Some companies like Increase Social have suspicious reviews on their websites that we doubt are real. When it comes to this company, they don’t even have these types of reviews. We couldn’t find anything on their site that might look like a review.
- Certified Payments: Again, as we mentioned above, increasing your social network is all about getting your money up and running. This means that they have not spent money on securing their payment system. A word of general advice – You should never share your credit card information on a website that does not have a secure payment system.
Is Social Boost a Scam? Does it increase social security?
We do not believe that using social networking booster software is safe.
They ticked both boxes at first regarding what we look for in a genuine and trustworthy company but quickly fell out of favor after that. It seems that they are only here to have a good time, not for long, which means that they will most likely do you their favor for a while before they are completely gone – and there is no way you can track them down. It is better to avoid such companies.
Increasing and comparing social alternatives
Increase Social Coupon / Discount Code