About the show:
The Agency Spark Podcast, hosted by Sarah Nye, is a collection of interviews from thought leaders in the marketing consulting and agency space. Each episode is designed to spark ideas that you can put into practice for your agency today. Check out the new Spark Lab Consulting site here!
About this episode:
In this second single episode of the Agency Spark Podcast, Sarah talks about how to document the processes your team will actually use.
Sarah Nye is the COO of Duct Tape Marketing and founder of Spark Lab Consulting with over 12 years of small business experience. She oversees the day-to-day operations to support the growth of both companies with a focus on strategic planning, consultant network training, and client success.
- You don’t have to document 100% of your small business operations
- Operations can be viewed as unnecessary “busy” work
- Installing marketing systems without a powerful operating system only causes a new set of problems
- A key part of an operating system is determining where your company creates value
- Defining your key processes is critical
More from Sarah Nye:
- If you would like to chat with Sarah about installing an operating system in your business, please email her at [email protected]
- LinkedIn Sarah
Like this show? Please leave us a review on Apple Podcasts here!
7 steps to expanding your consulting practice without adding overhead
My network of channel strip marketing consultants has helped me grow my business more than once 40% in the last 12 months. ~ Michael Quinn – Michael Quinn Agency, Fargo, ND