Marketing podcast with Dr. Sophia Goodkin
On this episode of the Channel Strip Marketing Podcast, I interview Sophia Goodkin. She is a health psychologist, happiness specialist, and happiness, relationship and transformation coach. She is also the author of The 5 Minute Gratitude Journal: Give Thanks, Practice Positivity, Find Joy.
while receiving her doctorate. During the trip, Dr. Sophia Goodkin found herself under incredible pressure that led her to an inner realization that life could be lived in a more harmonious inner state. There is a lot of truth in the statement: “All you have to do is decide to be happy.” But how many people actually have the tools, resources, and mindset to decide to be happy? There are many things that actually prevent us from making the decision to be happy. In this episode, Dr. Sophia Goodkin dives into the simple truths about finding happiness.
Questions to ask Dr. Sophia Goodkin:
- [2:23] Will you give us an idea of your journey to becoming a happy scientist?
- [3:43] Why is it so simple but so hard to decide to be happy?
- [6:35] Do you call yourself the happy doctor feeling like you have a goal on your back and aren’t allowed to have bad days?
- [8:11] Can you connect gratitude with happiness?
- [9:57] Can you describe your 5-minute gratitude journal and how it was organized? And how do you suggest people use it?
- [13:38] Do you attribute anything to the success of your book?
- [15:02] What do you think of the relationship between work and happiness?
- [18:03] What are some of the things you usually tell people that they can start doing now to make a “happiness” difference in their lives?
- [21:16] How do you start your day?
- [22:06] Where can people learn more about you and your business?
More on Dr. Sophia Goodkin:
More about the Certified Marketing Manager Program powered by Duct Tape Marketing
Like this show? Click and give us a review on iTunes, please!
HubSpot Podcast Network brings you this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast.
HubSpot Podcast Network It is the audio destination for business professionals seeking the best education and inspiration on how to grow a business.
7 steps to expanding your consulting practice without adding overhead
My network of channel strip marketing consultants has helped me grow my business more than once 40% in the last 12 months. ~ Michael Quinn – Michael Quinn Agency, Fargo, ND