Best Instagram Growth Tools
Closely behind the likes of Instagram and Facebook, Twitter is a powerful social media platform that has its own unique way of marketing businesses and brands online.
From small businesses to giants, Twitter is a great way to spread your name and expose your product or service to thousands of potential customers.
There are many companies these days that can help you with your post – it’s a potentially tedious task.
However, not all of them can be trusted. Let’s give one of these companies a review.
What is growth geeks?
Like many of the sharing companies out there, Growth Geeks claim they’re something they’re not likely to be up to.
They claim to be digital marketing experts who grow your Twitter account. However, based on a bit of research and investigation online, it appears to be more of a content management company that runs on several social media sites, not just Twitter.
They claim to be among the top 1% of digital marketers – which is a bold statement to make. Let’s review them and decide whether or not you should use them with your Twitter.
Review from Geeks Growth
First, let’s look at the pros
- Email and phone form: Growth Geeks know their stuff enough to include an email and phone form in their registration process. This is an important aspect of running a business on a website – it ensures accountability to the customer and makes them appear more trustworthy.
- Confirmed Payment Gateways: It appears that their payment gateways have been verified, which means there is an extra layer of security around the personal information you may be sharing at this point such as credit card numbers etc. It is highly recommended that you do not share information like this on a website that has not authenticated their portals.
- Visible prices: Growth Geeks has an extensive page dedicated to showcasing their various online packages and how they will successfully grow your Twitter account. The billing is monthly and it doesn’t seem cheap.
- 24/7 Customer Helpline: They seem to have a few ways you can contact them frequently, from a number you can call to an email you can message and even a corner chat box you can use to contact a team.
Now, let’s talk about the negatives
- FAQ and help page: Although they seem to have a reasonably consistent way of communicating with them and their customer service team, they haven’t listed an FAQ and a help page on their site anywhere. This means that if you have any pressing questions, you will have to make an effort to reach out to them – which is annoying.
- Real Reviews: We couldn’t find any real reviews on the site anywhere. This is something to think about and is likely to be a red flag. If they don’t get anyone to write a positive review of their services, you may have to think twice.
Is GrowthGeeks a scam? Is GrowthGeeks Safe?
In short, we think it’s better to say that you should not use Growth Geeks and that it is not safe to associate their services with your Twitter account.
While they seem to be following their services – they don’t actually do what they claim to be – it is not technically a growth based service at all.
There is another aspect that makes us stray a bit from their website. There is a lot going on that can be confusing when trying to get to the bottom of what they are offering.
We’re confident to say it’s probably best to miss these guys.