Marketing podcast with Jon Jansch
In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, I’ll be giving a solo show to start the year off. I’m talking about small business marketing trends for 2022.
It’s that time of year again. It’s time for a lot of people like me to listen to what we see on the horizon so that people like you are better prepared to respond to the coming shifts in marketing.
In many ways, I think real service posts like this one are about putting a name on things that people are already starting to feel. I don’t claim to have special knowledge of the future, I see things through a lens informed by the thousands of conversations I’ve had with business owners and influencers alike.
In this episode, I look at the trends I predicted in the past year and break down the trends I expect to emerge in 2022.
Topics I cover:
- [2:05] Think about the trends you projected for 2021.
- [2:14] Attention becomes a survival mechanism.
- [2:48] Everything gets smaller.
- [3:06 ] Artificial intelligence becomes practical.
- [3:32] Investing in talent is back in style.
- [4:08] Video becomes personal again
- [5:12] UX and SEO are hooked at the hip
- [ 5:46] Training classes swell
- [6:46] Brand purpose supersedes originality.
- [9:10] Events are still hypothetical.
- [10:40] Co-marketing is no longer a big game.
- [12:20] Small business learns to outsource content.
- [14:08] More on the importance of NFTs this year.
More about our network of channel strip marketing consultants:
Like this show? Click and give us a review on iTunes, please!
HubSpot Podcast Network brings you this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast.
HubSpot Podcast Network It is the audio destination for business professionals seeking the best education and inspiration on how to grow a business.
7 steps to expanding your consulting practice without adding overhead
My network of channel strip marketing consultants has helped me grow my business more than once 40% in the last 12 months. ~ Michael Quinn – Michael Quinn Agency, Fargo, ND